Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Giving Back

Ryan Reed?s iRacing for Diabetes� Slated for August 28 & September 4 Ryan Reed considers himself a lucky young man.� That?s odd, considering he not only developed Type 1 diabetes (T1D) a couple of years ago but the condition threatened to derail his promising career as a race driver. A native of Bakersfield, CA Reed rose through the ranks of karting to Legends and Super Late Models and was preparing to move to North Carolina to drive for Kyle Busch?s team in early 2011 when he began feeling under the weather.� He returned to California where doctors determined he was suffering from T1D. Ryan?s response was ?When can I race again?? ?I let Kyle know about my situation so he could fill my seat,? he continues. ?Then I immediately began [...]

donate car pittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment